Friday, October 29, 2010

Jersey Shore Hook-Up: Season 2, Episode 14 REUNION SHOW, YAHHHH


Final JS Ep for a while, y'all. So sad, and yet, as we saw last week in Miami, it is time. Give me a couple months to chill out and matriculate back to CO, and I'll be ready for more Guido on Guidette violence.

Onto the REUNION (which is taking place at the WORLD FAMOUS Flamingo Hotel in Atlantic City. Don't ever say MTV doesn't pull out all the stops):

-On trannies, Mike: "A couple of drinks in you and you really can't tell."
With any of the girls he hooks up with, you really can't tell. Plus, there is no way that is the first-time tranbang for him.

-The Cab's Here/T-Shirt Time/Loud Pauly Yelling Montage is maybe the greatest thing I have ever witnessed in TV. Just classic.

"I do it until it is so annoying you have to leave." So glad that someone has created an international signal to let bitches know that "IT IS FUCKING TIME TO GO."

Plus, "Burgers for the boys" and "Busted" are now fully into my repertoire.

-I'm not a fashion expert (as witnessed by the fact I wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt in almost every aspect of my life) but I'm willing to wager that ripped/cut fabric dresses in bright colors are gonna be mad hott this year, especially on the Shore. J-Woww and Sammy gotta be kinda pissed they wore matching outfits. Awkward

-"I'm fucking done with it" -Snooks, on Ron+Sam.

Vinny: "I want them to be in a loving relationship. With or without each other. More than for me, but for them."

-"I'd rather fuck Pauly before I fuck Ronnie." J-Dubadub, who then reminds herself that she still has Tawm-E.

-"I would rather not admit I was wrong, a bitch and that Ronnie made me look stupid, so I'm just gonna stay pissed at everyone else because they told me Ron was a dick." -This is Sam's reasoning for staying with Ronnie and not regretting her decisions.

-"You aren't supposed to look for a girlfriend, you're supposed to have a good time and see what happens and then you end up with a girlfriend. Well I wasn't looking, but I found a girl, so let's see what happens." -Pauly D (Read this quote aloud as fast as possible after sniffing a caterpillar line of coke in order to get the full effect of how fast Pauly said it).

-"I was on the beach and I had a piece of lint in my hair and Vinny reached up and took it out for me. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." Pauly D, during the Vinny-Pauly D bromantage (BROMONTAGE: copyrighted and starred in case Simmons tries to steal from me. Rocky and Apollo's bromantage just got topped).

I lied earlier, this was the greatest moment in TV history.

I also love that the host asks for the comments from the girls on VD (Vinny + Pauly D, get it? Plus it's what they pass on to girls) and Ronnie adds his two cents. He is now so whipped he has switched teams. What a turnaround from the first few episodes.

-"Do you ever come out and ask (if a girl is DTF)?" -Cheeky Latina Host
MVP in unison: "Yes."

"If you are afraid to ask a girl if she is DTF, then she probably isn't." -Vinny with a life lesson, kids. Pay attention.

-NBA Jam and GoldenEye reduxs. I am getting a Wii. (Also, really glad these came out post-college, or else I never would have gone to class. I wasted enough time on Call of Duty, Halo, NCAA, FIFA and Bigs, but I would have played those two games full-time if they were available. I might actually just attempt to go pro at them now. I'm about to be unemployed anyway, why the fuck not?)

-"It's a close family." -Vinny, after Snooki again discusses how it is "weird" that Vinny is like "her protective older brother" that she fucks. New Jersey basically is West Virginia North? Makes sense.

-I love mad Pauly D. Someone should make a soundboard of just him. One side happy Pauly, one side mad. I think that would be excellent.

-They continue to rag of Jose and his Fossil watch gift. I can't wait to get my future wifey a Fossil watch so she has to put out.

-"(J-Woww) has a camel toe in jeans." -Pauly D, who I think caught and passed Vinny to win the season 2 Most Valuable Guido award. Congrats to him. Just solid quotables, solid game, solid storylines and whenever I think back on Jersey Shore 2.0, I will think of two things:

"T-shiiiiiiiiirrrrtttt ttttiiiiime." and...

"Caabbbb's Heeeeerrre, YAAAAAH"

No comments:

Post a Comment