Sunday, January 17, 2010

Superchargers...HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHAHAH



What? Huh? How the fuck I lose to Dirty Sanchez?


Good job, assholes. At least the Broncos had the respect to lose in the regular season. You guys got your hopes up so high. And then, WHAMMY! No soup for you.

You lost to Marc "Poise" Sanchez becuase Rivers the Floatation Device and Nate "Towlie" Kaeding choked like Sasha Grey on a fatty cock. This is the best Christmas ever.

I was seriously going to move from San Diego if these cockbags won the Super Bowl, but, "What me worry?" No, I had no reason. With el ducho numero uno Norv in charge and the biggest collection of Vag-slurpers in the West, the Chargers DID WHAT WE THOUGH THEY WOULD.

Fifty fucking years in the league, and a big fat zero under the Super Bowl column. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And in your one trip to the big dance, you got treated like a concierge in Eagle checking on Kobe's room. Suck a fatty dick.

I am so proud that as soon as Shonn Greene Thomas Jones got that last first down I was able to yell to the entire condo complex that "San Diego sucks my ass." I am a schadenfreude exhibitionist, so wallowing in the misery of the Chargers fans gives me a potential BJ at the strip club-type boner.

On a related note, Warren Moon was drunk as shit at the Pizza place co-owned by my work last night. I hope he hung out with Marmalard, because I think soon those two assholes will be linked in history as biggest chokers of all-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment