Sunday, January 3, 2010

Top Songs of 2009

I'm not participating in any of this end-of-the-decade-list shit, but I will throw you my top songs of 2009, because, face it, you are all overly impressed by how awesome my taste in music is. I basically went through my top rated on Itunes and took the ten rap songs that I felt would make me remember 2009, specifically and then I added the five total songs of other genres that I downloaded. Join me after the jump if you care, and I know you do (Spoiler: Shockingly, no Rihanna) :





Top Ten Rap Songs of 2009 (In no real order)
1. Better Days- Game

2. Drop The World- Wayne & Eminem


Bonus: This spawned an awesome Royce Da 5'9" Remix.

3. Showing Out- The Clipse

4. Feed These Streets- B.o.B.

5. Shots- LMFAO & Lil' Jon

6. Run- Black Prez ft. Bliss
No video, probably because he is still at CSU, but should be able to listen here: Download the whole Innauguration mixtape as well, quality.
7. The One- Slaughterhouse ft. Bun-B (Travis Barker Remix)

8. Chillin- Wale (The OG Version, not the one with Lady Gaga, but that song is still allright)

9. We Want Peace- Jihad ft. Crooked I, Bellywize, Charli 2Na, Rakaa Iriscience, Ya Boy, Trick Trick, & Nazy)

10. All the Above- Maino ft. T-Pain


Honorable Mention: Good Morning- Chamillionaire

Five Non-Rap Songs That I Loved As Well
1. Party All Day- Steel Panther

2. Pony (Genuwine cover) - Hot Little Pony

3. Can't Stop Partying- Weezer ft. Chamillionaire (or Lil' Wayne, but obviously I prefer the Cham version)

4. Party In The USA- Miley Cyrus

5. Breaking- Mad Martigan

I will support any band from Carbondale until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment