Friday, February 18, 2011

Jersey Shore Hook-Up: Season 3, Episode 8 The Great Depression

Last week, I hung out with real celebrities and then watched Sammi leave the shore...so basically, the best night EVAR!!!! Tonight, I went to an alumni mixer (yep, some school let me gradumatate) and then got drunker, but I didn't forget about my Shoretards. I found them with maximum Internet searching. So enjoy, the fruits of my labor.



-We begin with the Situation attempting to spread some cheer. It is retarded: "Listening to Mike talk about relationships is like (long pause) listening to a sailor talk about flying a plane." -Ronnie.

-Sam complains about Ron's abuse, but I seem to remember her hitting him. Yeah, he went Jihad Terrorist on her at the end, but she struck first.

-Jenny can hardly hide her smile while discussing Sammi. What a bitch! Love her. Ronni is still a bitch, crying like a twatty twat.

-"Team Meatballs: 1, Team Bromance: 0." -D-Na. I don't need to even make a joke about Snook and Deena calling themselves meatballs after throwing cake in Vin's face (witty). Even though I just did.

Vinny then tries to poo-pillow the whores, but apparently doesn't notice their fat asses hiding under the beds, even though the beds are about and extra foot high in the air with those fat assed whores underneath.

After this fails, Vinny lynches Crocadilly. Which is in no way racist.

-"I want Nicole to suffer." -Vinny. According to Nicole, all you have to do is try to stick your Seabiscuit in her. But that is equal punishment for Vin.

-"His name isn't Situation...but his name is now Snitchuation." -Vinny. No wonder everyone on the cast now hates him.

-"The toilet is clogged...because I live with farm animals." -Vinny, who would clearly be a hound. Sitch is a rat. Snooki is a bunny. Jenny is a stud horse. Deena is a heifer. Pauly is a border collie. Ronnie is a pig. I spent six seconds on these, but I think they work.

I was unaware that Vinny was related to Mario and Luigi, but it makes sense.

-Ronnie clogs the toilet, then goes and cries. HAHAHA. "Ronaldo!" -Snooki, who really needs to shite.

-So we moved all of Sam's shit, but forgot a bag. Instead of learning from the whole honesty note, we again lie. If it was up to these whores, we would have a Holocaust every week.

-"Have a coffee, then it will flow out of your butt like a friggin' rainstorm." -Snooks, so polished, to DeeeeeeNa, who can't pooooo.

-"They're are yours, because you touched them." -Ron, to dirty ass Deena, who clearly owns the soiled panties.

"They're not mine, because mine's are red." -Pauly.

-"If she Jersey Turnpiked it would be the best (mufled)." -Jenny, about D-Na's sewage problem, theorizing on the possibility of a code brown.

-"Girls that are my ex-girlfriend are smart enough not to beleive the Situation's shit." -Pauly.

-Props for Snooks trying to explain to Ronni that his relationship is shit. Too bad he is too tarded to figure it out.

-"I meet this little Mario brother." -Snooki, two Super Mario references in an episdoe. I expect Lemiuex make an appearance soon.

-"I wanna go home." -D-Na.

"Everyone loves you, don't go home, idiot." -Vinny, always sensative.

-Ronnie threatens to rape Deena's teddy bear and says she is like the little sister he never wanted, so he is going to keep fucking with her. She is so thankful for his support. The disconnect from reality again reaches levels previously though unattainable.

-Vinny's c-block revenge tactic is a little timid. If you are gonna go for it, you gotta go hard. Look at all those fat bitches, they don't half ass the cock-block, they do it big.

-"I have no idea what this kid's name is, so I might as well give him an ugly name." Like Bernard. Which is an ugly ass name.

-"Don't cry." -D-Na, to Ronnie. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a puzie.


MVG: Vinny. Pranks war, check. Hook-up, check. Mocking Mike and Ron, check. Plumbing, check. It isn't a dominant effort, but in a half-assed episode, he pulls it out.

Bed-post Notches: Vinny, 1 (4, in the lead). Snookers (2).

Next Week: That whore returns. Snooks looks for dick. Mike sends the Meatballs to New York. I don't get drunk. One of these is a lie (Hint: It's the last one).

No comments:

Post a Comment