Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pregaming Analysis: CSU vs. TCU

Oh man, I am fucking stoked for this weekend. I'm going, going, back, back to college, college. Yes, after almost two years I will finally be back in good old Fort Collins for a football weekend. I have had an erection this whole week.

It is like the stars have aligned, CSU finally has a little bit of momentum and they happen to be playing the highest-ranked team ever to come to Hughes Stadium. And it just happens to be my favorite non-CSU college in America, Texas Christian (I waxed poetically about them last season).

DADDY WANTS TO RIP DOWN SOME GOALPOSTS!

Even if I don't, and CSU gets slaughtered, I will get to drink with my friends and family on a beautiful Colorado day, and then later, drink with my friends on a beautiful Colorado night. See, Colorado is pretty awesome right now, in this time called "fall." Our here in San Diego, it is still hot as not-balls (because saying "hot as balls" makes no sense, as balls are the coolest part of the body) summer and like 90 fucking degrees. Which would be awesome when it snowing in Colorado, but not near as awesome when it is awesome in Colorado. /random weather tangent


If anyone wants to partake in some beverage drinking I will be the tall fellow in lots of green shotgunning PBRs in the parking lot. With me will be my certainly-embarrassed parents. Last time they accompanied me to my buddy Dusty yakked in front of them. Whose turn is it this time? (Not mine, not mine, not mine /prayer)

The other time they visited for a football game it was delayed 3 hours due to lightning. So, whatever happens Saturday should be interesting.

Two years ago CSU should have beat TCU, but Crisco Greer and Sperry dropped sure touchdowns. This year, we better hope every TCU player gets dysentery. I'm not ruling it out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment