Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pregaming Analysis: Los Doyers

I am aware that I usually do these pregaming analysis-es for the team that CSU is playing, but I really can't muster half a shit about Miami of Ohio. I mean, if this was Miami of Flo-Rida I would have a billion jokes, but all I know about Miami-Oh-Miami is that the sorostitutes there have poopy, pukey parties and that Rapey McRapelisberger attended (and a few of my cousins, unrelated to both previous points, I hope).

Onto the Broncos, who gives a fuckstain about Seattle. We used to be their rival, but all they ever did was get beat by John Elway. Now they are coached by Pete Carroll and sadly unable to participate in the postseason because of Reggie Bush (or something).

But this weekend I am more focused on baseball, as tomorrow I will be taking my happy ass up to LA to watch my Rockies beat up on the bitch ass Dodgers.

I really dislike Dodgers fans, mostly because they are also Lakers fans (they are also mostly Mexicans, unrelated to my hatred, but they are probablyRaiders just win, baby). The last time I attended a game somehow Ubaldo lost 2-0. Then some Dodger fan told me to "Enjoy my drive back to Colorado." That would be a long commute, all the way back to CO, but probably quicker than taking the 405 from Long Beach to Westwood /LA traffic humor.

You know what really sucks about the Dodgers? They don't allow tailgating. Last time there Samolemole almost got an Public Intox ticket. Fortunately, his arguement "I'm from Colorado, we drink in parking lots," worked, but to play it safe I will just probably pull an Always Sunny and drink wine in a Coke can or beer in a water bottle.



To summarize, the Rocks are TULO Git 2 Quit.

Rocktober is on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment