Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Sack-Up: We were much better at football this week

OHHHHH YEEEAHHHHH, RAMS, YEAHHHHHH!


Sometimes a picture really does tell the whole story. CSU swarmed the bitchmade Rebels, stomping them down in every way (minus some shitty special teams). Finally. The first blowout win I have seen for CSU since...since...I guess the 2004 victory over UNLV (which I for some reason watched on TV in the dorms. Man I was a wasted idiot freshman year).

If pictures are worth a 1,000 words, videos are worth a billionty words.

Ohhh, that was fun. I finally actually got to watch CSU win a game this season. I didn't know how to react, as all our alumni (all 15 people) who showed up at Kristy's bar to watch kept reacting in shock to the score. Winning is so much more fun.

I know UNLV sucks, but we didn't sneak by them, we pounded them. Finally this team showed some signs of talent and drive, something Coach Fair kept saying he saw in them, but something I was missing.

Will we have a chance vs. Utah? Probably not, they are in fact the 9th best team in the nation. Still, these Rams haven't given up on the season and I really don't expect them to. BYU, New Mexico, and Wyoming are all teams we should expect to beat, while SDSU and Utah are games were I would love to see us stay competitive. No more blowouts, mmmmckay?


Broncos: Much like the Indianapolis game, the Broncos outplayed a top-flight team and figured out a way to fuck themselves. You can't give away points in the NFL and expect to win. Denver fucked up a field goal and missed another. Then a very shitty PI call and a shitty snap dicked us. Weak.

Denver could have been up big at half and forced the Jets to be one-dimensional in the second, which would have really made them no-dimensional since Sanchize sucks cock at football. I mean, he missed a lot of open receivers all day. Brian Griese-esque.

Instead of 3-3 and the division lead down to a game, we now sit at a hard luck 2-4. Nothing is decided, since our division does suck, but this loss really hurts. It makes next week against Oakland a must-win. If we lose to those cunts from Oakland I will start preparing for the draft, where we will probably trade up to take the most annoying asshole in college football again (Cam Newton so far is the front-runner, to complete McDaniels goal of an all-QB offense).

Speaking of former Florida assholes, the great Tebow finally did something. Scoring the most God-like 5-yard touchdown ever. Which is exactly what he should be doing, since every other Bronco who runs the ball hits the hole like with as much aggression as McLovin.

(Warning: Ranty) Speaking more of Tebowner, ESPNews actually teased the Broncos-Jets game as such: "See if the Jets had enough to overcome a career day from Tim Tebow." Are you fucking kidding me? This is like the 3rd game he has actually played, of course it's a career game. You know who had a true career game? The fool from New Orleans who came from nowhere to rush for a buck-thirty. It has become clear 97% of my hatred for Tebow is just misplaced hatred of ESPN (2% his super-religiousness, .5% being from Florida and .5% because he knows Erin Andrews better than I). Tebow and ESPN are very similar, as I dispise many things about each of them, but they are integral parts of my life I cannot live without.

/Ummmm, rant over.


Nuggets: Melo is still a Nugget. We are losing to Minnesota, which is inexcusable, even in the preseason.

Wizards: Bullets: Gilbert Arenas just keeps on pissing people off, that is bad. But Washington may change back to the Bullets name next season. Awesome. Nuggets, you are on notice that I may be vacating my fandom soon.


Hippots from Boulder: That is a mix of hippy and faggots, which I think surmises CU peoples. Anyway, I watched the end of their loss to Baylor and I must say they ran the worst 2-minute drill in history. God I hope they manage to eak out 7 wins this season to save Hawkins job. I have nightmares of them landing Mike Leach and it makes me want to cry.

Avs: A 3-2 East Coast trip. And a dub over the Red Wings. Gotta love that start to the season. I swear I'll get my preview up soon.

Baseball: Go Rangers. I hate every other team. Antlers up.

Soccer: Liverpool blows ass. I refuse to get up a 5am to watch SHITE like that. And now they are owned by the guys who run the Red Sox. Can't wait for pink Liverpool jerseys.

Baseball redux: Actually, fuck the Rangers because of Tom Hicks (old Liverpool owner) and W. I guess I will just root for the Yankees, because who gives a shit if they win another title. It really doesn't mean shit anymore. You aren't better at baseball, you are just better at having more money and buying other teams good players. Congrats, caulksponges.

Life: I have two more months out here in San Diego and in that span I will be busy. Halloween (where I will be Rexs, plural. Rex from Toy Story and also Rex Ryan. Halloween is like 4 weeks long out here, gotta have a back-up costume), CSU-SDSU (which doubles as my birthday weekend), Broncos-Chargers game, Thanksgiving and a trip to Vegas with my German friends (I plan on eliminating all the gin and jews. Get it?). I may not have a lot of time to blog during that stretch, but on the other hand, I might have a whole lot of crazy stories that need to be told.

LET'S DOOOOO THISSSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment